Taking nutrition to the next level
Scope of the project
- Buyer Persona Analysis
- UX/UI Analysis
- Website redesign
- Change of technology and internal structure
- Sales process improvement
- Creation of user area
- Creation of an internal loyalty system
- Creation of a monthly subscription system.
- Performance optimization
- Monthly growth plan
- Construction and automation of personalized area of recipes with nutritional features
- Construction and automation of physical training area
- Organic positioning
- Tailor-made blog construction
- Ecommerce Construction
- User experience customization
- Mobile application construction
- Construction of sales funnels
- Lead Magnet Construction
Nutrióloga en casa started as an idea of entrepreneurship of the specialist nutritionist Jennifer Asencio, during all her years of experience in the medical field, she always dreamed of the freedom to work exclusively in her field, and she was working as Secretary of Health of her City, in Mexico, in search of this dream, she was looking to redesign her website to generate more results.
Redesign the website and allow online shopping in a scalable way, so that he could make his dream of entrepreneurship a tangible and sustainable reality.
After getting to know the brand, we noticed that we could substantially improve its brand communication, so we built a new color palette, identity manual, tone, Buyer Persona, and guided Jennifer in defining her business objectives.
We implemented all the new identity and colors on her website, and along with a marketing plan, proceeded to build out all the technical elements, so that shortly after we implemented the first iteration of solutions, Jennifer was able to quit her job.
Today, Nutrióloga en Casa continues to grow and evolve, with an assistant and strategic medical allies, as well as a growing number of online memberships in Spanish and English. It is currently looking to continue its growth to hire more nutritionists to continue impacting the lives of more and more patients.